Mission and Vision
Our Vision is to foster teaching, training and academic exchange amongst professionals and to create resources for the ultimate betterment of children afflicted with neurological disease.
The Association of Child Neurology India is a network of professionals involved in the care of children with neurological ailments. It was established with the objective of academic, scientific and clinical exchanges between doctors, nurses and paramedical personnel. Ultimately this would lead to improved care of children with such disorders. It was envisaged that this will be achieved through
- Annual conferences of the Association (ChildNeurocon)
- Sub annual meetings, workshops and Continuing Medical Education programs
- Web based case discussions
- Sharing of interesting cases through the website.
- Creating public awareness about child neurological problems.
- Advocacy for special facilities for such children
- Creating training opportunities for young doctors
- Creating resource materials for both professionals and caregivers
- Creating linkages with other such organizations-national and international
- Fostering friendship and camaraderie between child neurologists.